NASSAU CONTAINER PORT JOB OPPORTUNITIES PAGE
Thank you for your interest in joining the dynamic family of Nassau Container Port employees
Nassau Container Port only accepts only online and faxed applications for employment. No phone calls please.
Custodian - Facilities Maintenance Department
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works as part of a team to carry out cleaning of the office facilities daily, ensuring all trash is emptied, all floors are cleaned and all surfaces, blinds and window sills dusted.
- Cleans all glass doors and windows.
- Keeps grounds and areas clean from debris, and ensures all trash is properly picked up and disposed of.
- Changes light bulbs and makes minor repairs within the facility as needed.
- Stocks and replenishes cleaning supplies and sundry items.
- Assists with set-up of meetings, classroom training and company events etc.
- Performs general landscaping tasks, which may include power-washing exterior areas, raking, and other such tasks.
- Assists Maintenance Technician with minor projects as needed.
- Notifies Manager concerning the need for major repairs if needed and observed while cleaning.
- Performs all other duties as requested.
Skills, Experience, Capabilities - We're Looking for the Following in Applicants
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Skills in minor repairs
- High School Diploma
- Positive Attitude
- Current Driver's License
- Bahamian Citizenship
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling a plus
- Previous experience in cleaning public buildings a plus
- Able to work for long periods of time standing
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds
- Able to climb, bend, squat
- Able to work outdoors
- Able to work in inclement weather
Please submit resume to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax number 323-7072.
Only those applicants meeting the above criteria will be short listed and contacted.
WE REQUEST THAT YOU DO NOT MAKE PHONE INQUIRIES CONCERNING THIS POSITION.
NO CALLS PLEASE